This Year We Are Changing Things Up!
In the past, we have had either a stroke play or more recently, a match play format for the league for the entire season. While we have had a lot of fun, we decided to add some variety so that there are more opportunities for everyone. So this year, EACH WEEK will see players facing a DIFFERENT format, with some “fun” weeks mixed in between. Some examples include better ball partners (stroke and match play), the Cha Cha Cha, 2-person scramble and alternate shot along with fun competitions like Pinehurst. Click here for a description of the competitions and the tentative schedule.
- This is a 9-hole after-work league. Everyone is welcome to join!
- For league nights, except for the 2-person scramble, each player will play their own ball allowing them an opportunity to record their individual score and enter this in their respective handicap system each week.
- Scores to be handed in for the league points that week depend on whether it is an individual or team event. An email will be sent out prior to the event weekly with description of the event, scoring with teams and match ups.
- There will be weekly winners along with season winners based on your cumulative points. Prizes will be given at times throughout the season and to the top 3 points earners at the end of the season.
- Can’t make every week due to work or vacation? That’s ok! We will send out schedules ahead of time for sign up so that everyone can be paired or matched up appropriately.
EVERYONE with a handicap is welcome to join the league – there is no cutoff. And while handicaps are required to play in the league, if you have scores recorded, but do not have a handicap established by April 26th, please let me know so we can estimate your handicap until it is firmly established. We can all be competitive no matter the handicap number – it will help you get your handicap established (or lower it), meet other members of similar golf skills, and you will have fun, that is our promise!
- League will be played at Deerfield on Tuesday nights with tee times starting at 5:30 pm
- The league will kick off on Tuesday, May 1st with a 2-person scramble/alternate shot format and social afterwards. Please sign up and join us to meet your fellow league participants and learn the rules.
- League starts on Monday, May 8th.
- The cost to join the league is $25. This cost covers the league tee off social and prizes.
- You will also be required to pay greens fees each time you play ($31 – cart included).
Please contact Dawn Moore at (484) 723-3144 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in participating.